terms of service
Use of “we, us, our” and “Strivio” refers to Strivio Sp. z o.o. - owner of Strivio trademarks, applications, and websites.
When we use “you, your, the customer”, we refer to either someone who uses our Service
Changes to the Agreements
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove parts of the Terms of Service at our discretion. We will do this by posting a prominent notice within Terms of Service on our Service or by sending an email to the last email address you gave us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service for changes.
Your continued use of the Service following the information about changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. The new Terms will be effective immediately and apply to any continued or new use of Service.
All text, graphics, trademarks, images, videos, and music (collectively “Content”) featured on a Strivio Service are owned by or licensed to Strivio and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
Using of our service
The use of a Service is subject to the following terms: You may only use a Strivio Service:
You may not use a Strivio Service:
- for your own personal and non-commercial usage, which at all times should be reasonable and non-abusive;
- to obtain relevant information, check the suitability or availability on a Strivio service or program;
- for purposes legitimately connected with signing up to a Strivio program;
- to access your program application information, manage your account, or get in contact with us about your program-related matters;
- to share your reviews and comments on our programs and services.
- to access, use, extract, compare, imitate, or copy any material or information from Strivio for both commercial or illegal purposes;
- to copy, distribute, alter or tamper any materials found on the Service;
- in any way which causes, or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, codes, or regulations published by any relevant authority; or
- to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to personal data;
- in a way that interfere, disrupt, or affect the performance of the Service.
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Strivio.
We have no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Strivio shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
, as a part of the Terms of Service.
We provide this Service as it is. Strivio makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, related to this Service or any of its Services. All information provided is subject to change without notice. You assume total responsibility for using this Service. In the event, you are dissatisfied with the Service or any Content, discontinue using the Service.