As the newest Boutique B&B in Cape May, Casablanca, is unlike anything ever seen, let alone experienced in all of Cape May. Casablanca joins The Harrison & Pharos at the Harrison, in what can only be described as Cape May’s most exceptional Inns & B&Bs. Casablanca is just 2 blocks from the beach and a short stroll to Washington Square Mall. The service is incredible, and we hope that you'll join our wonderful team to deliver a guest experience that is second to none.
Cape May is a great place to spend your Summer Work Travel Program, with its pristine beaches, promenade, and all the amenities that make any seashore town worth visiting. This historic Victorian seaside gem is the oldest resort and one of the most beautiful spots in the country.
The BreakFast Server/Cleaner is responsible for setting up and breaking down the buffet, cleaning up the dining room, serving breakfast to guests, greeting each guest at breakfast and ensuring that guests are 100% satisfied.
They will also assist the Housekeeper/Inn Keeper Team in cleaning of the guest rooms and public areas as needed. This will also give you an opportunity to learn the operations of other departments at Casablanca.
* Providing personalized service to all the guests.
* Setting up and maintaining the breakfast buffet in an attractive abundant-looking, organized, clean and standardized presentation.
* Taking inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day.
* Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products.
* Setting out/arranging cold food such as sweet rolls, muffins, and cereal for self service.
* Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated.
* Wiping up spills.
* Removing trash.
* Restocking self-service food and supplies as needed.
* Washing serving equipment and returning it to storage.
* Returning reusable food supplies to storage.
* Assist in cleaning of guest rooms as needed.
* Assist in cleaning of public areas as needed.
* Listening and responding to guests requests or complaints.
* Must be aware and practice all emergency and safety procedures.
Cookies - Small pieces of information in the form of a tiny text file placed on the users' device. Cookies speed up a website or app usage by storing data in the background, such as using a shopping cart or remembering login details for future visits. Cookies might also monitor how the user uses a website, what pages are visited, where the visitors came from, what they have clicked on, time spent on each page, etc. Learn more